Become an Extended Range Foundations Instructor
The SSI Extended Range Foundations Instructor Course (Discover Technical Diving) provides all you need to conduct the SSI Extended Range Foundations course in any equipment configuration you are certified to teach in. As an Extended Range Foundations Instructor, you will teach divers the ultimate mastery of buoyancy control, trim, and other crucial technical dive skills. You will enhance your SSI Pro career and become a knowledgeable instructor who can identify and correct the problems your students encounter. Help train the next generation of highly skilled technical divers and grow your dive career. Start this SSI diving certification online today!
The XR Foundations program is designed to improve divers buoyancy, trim and propulsion techniques and give a stable platform from which to improve all of your diving. The emphasis on in-water training in the Foundations course results in measurable improvements.
Extended Range Foundations Course Student Prerequisites:
- Minimum Age: 18
- Certification Prerequisites: Enriched Air Nitrox 40% certification
- SSI Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Have logged at least 24 dives.
- Open Water Dives: 2 days
- Maximum Training Depth: 12 meters/40 feet
All dives must be completed using one of the following configurations:
- A complete Extended Range Nitrox Total Diving System
- A complete Extended Range Sidemount Total Diving System.