The XR Foundations program is designed to improve your buoyancy, trim and propulsion techniques and give a stable platform from which to improve all of your diving. The emphasis on in-water training in the Foundations course results in measurable improvements.
This course will get you ready for limited decompression in the Extended Range Nitrox Course.
- Minimum Age: 18
- Certification Prerequisites: Enriched Air Nitrox 40% certification
- SSI Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Have logged at least 24 dives.
- Open Water Dives: 2 days
- Maximum Training Depth: 12 meters/40 feet
All dives must be completed using one of the following configurations:
- A complete Extended Range Nitrox Total Diving System
- A complete Extended Range Sidemount Total Diving System.